The St Andrew Parish Foundation (SAPF) is a registered charity raising resources for the seven social outreach projects operated by the St Andrew Parish Church.
Visit our GoFundMe Campagin
How You May Give:
- Contribute by cheque made payable to St Andrew Parish Foundation, and mailed or delivered to 4 Hagley Park Road, Kingston 10.
- By money transfer agency to the SAPF address.
- By direct deposit or electronic bank transfer to the following bank account:
Account Name: St. Andrew Parish Foundation
Bank: National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited
94 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica
Account No: 301102763
Routing No: 00030-077
Swift Code: JNCB JMKX
- By donations in kind, sent to the SAPF address.
- By insurance, naming the SAPF as a beneficiary of your life or other policies.
- Leave a legacy in your will to the St Andrew Parish Foundation (consult your attorney). This may be:
- A pecuniary legacy – a gift of a specified sum of money;
- A specific legacy – a gift of a specific item, such as property, jewellery or other valuables; or
- A residuary legacy – the remainder of your estate after gifts, taxes, debts and bills have been paid.
- Donors may give to the general purposes of the Foundation, or specify the particular outreach project(s) to benefit from their gift.
Donations will be receipted and are tax deductible.